Reef-safe sunscreen SPF50
ReReef Mineral-based Reef-safe Ocean-friendly Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++
- Active ingredients: Zinc oxide (non-nano), Titanium dioxide (non-nano)
- Natural Ingredient: Simmondsia Chinenis Seed Oil (Jojoba seed oil), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Mica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Beeswax
- For marine activities and everyday use
- Water resistant
- Size 89g., 40g.Free from: Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, Octocrylene, Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Benzyl Paraben, Triclosan. Any form of microplastic sphere or beads.Any nanoparticles like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide.
FDA No.: 10-1-6100027987
DIRECTION: For full protection, apply to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 40 minutes. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. **Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, stop use and ask doctor.
NOTE: Spending time in the sun increase risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To reduce this risk, regularly use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF values of 15 or higher.
Other sun protection measures are recommended including
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am – 2 pm
- Wear longsleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age, ask doctor